domingo, 23 de octubre de 2011

¡Bienvenida la música a The Secret Circle Argentina!

Queríamos buscar nuevas ideas para sumarle al blog y encontramos mucha info sobre la música de cada capitulo, asi que vamos a hacer todos los días despues de cada capitulo de The secret circle, un post con la música. Empezamos acá, colocando las del los primeros dos capitulos. Recordamos "Pilot" y "Bound"


The Secret Music - 1x01 "Pilot"



Artista: The Naked and Famous 
Cancion: “Young Blood” 
Album: Passive Me, Aggressive You
Escena: Cassie maneja su auto y se le pincha una rueda.
Parte de la cancionWe’re only young and naive still


We require certain skills 
The mood it changes like the wind 
Hard to control when it begins


Artista: MNDR
Cancion: “I Go Away”
AlbumE.P.E.
Escena: Cassie empieza su nueva vida en Chance Harbor
Parte de la cancion:It’s over, don’t you believe it’s over
How did I get here without feeling anything? 
Stay true, see it through they say
Tick tock, time just slips away.



Artista: The Joy Formidable
Cancion: “A Heavy Abacus”
AlbumThe Big Roar
Escena: Cassie y Adam se conocen
Parte de la cancion:Here we are bending feet
In the dark before dreamless sleep
Cloaks that spot, that shiver, that breeze



Artista: Sarah Blasko
Cancion: “We Won’t Run”
AlbumAs Day Follows Night
Escena: Adam salva a Cassie
Parte de la cancion: 
Pages turning, lights are burning
See what you could not see
It’s plain as the day
The night makes you pay
For what was hidden underneath 



Artista: Does It Offend You, Yeah?
Cancion: “Wrong Time Wrong Planet”
Album: Don’t Say We Didn’t Warn You
Parte de la cancion: 
Youre’ in luck
I’m waiting for the show to begin
I’m waiting for the stars to cave in
My first test as the king



Artista: The Kills
Cancion: “DNA”
AlbumBlood Pressures
Escena: Faye va al puerto intentando hacer una tormenta
Parte de la cancion:When it comes to pass
Loaded, pass me by
Fate, with a single blow
Has clustered by me now
True, I had my chance
True, true, true I had those wild charms for you



The Secret Music - 1x02 "Bound"


Artista: Sleeper Agent
Cancion: “Get Burned”
AlbumCelebrasion
Escena: Cassie se encuentra con Logan en el Carnaval
Parte de la cancion:I'ma get burned, burned, burned, oh
I'ma get burned, burned, burned, oh
On and on and on, the light goes off and on



Artista: Double 0 Zero
Cancion: “The HiHis”
AlbumCircuital
Escena: Fiesta. Faye quiere que Cassie haga magia con ella



Artista: Uh Huh Her
Cancion: “Never The Same”
AlbumBlack and Blue
Escena: Adam cerca de Cassie
Parte de la cancion:I've been missing it all
and i wish you were here
and i'll never be the same
when you're gone



Artista: My Morning Jacket
Cancion: “Victory Dance”
AlbumCircuital
Parte de la cancion: 
Should I lift the dirt and plant the seed
Even though I'll never grow
Should I wet the ground with the sweat from my brow
And believe in my good work
My good work
My good work
My good work




Artista: Cruel Black Dove
Cancion: 
"Love Song"
Album: 
Full Powers
Escena: 
Nick se despierta junto a Melissa
Parte de la cancion:
Can't you see, can't you see

I'm alright, I'm alright
Artista: January Tuesday
Cancion: 
"Our Jewel"
Escena: Adam y Diana en el auto, ella esta preocupada por lo que pasa entre él y Cassie

Parte de la cancion:I'm still wondering after all this time
are you still chasing leaves
Acá esta, mañana traemos la segunda tanda siguiendo con el capitulo 3 y 4 con sus respectivas canciones.
¡Saludos!
Staff

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario